Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tasymo

Yellow Ladder revisited... as promised!

tasymo
15 years ago

Hi Gang!

I've been watching my Garden, waiting for the perfect moment to snap a photo of my yellow ladder while the flowers are at their best. Today is the day, Folks!

Enjoy! Kathy

Image link: {{!gwi}}

Comments (29)

• weave1022
    15 years ago

Beautiful!! That yellow really sets off the flowers. Hmmmmmmmm wonder if I got any yellar paint around???

PS... what is that gorgeous thing hanging on your fence?? Can we have a close-up please? Looks like a face that brings a smile.........

• tngardengirl
    15 years ago

I love it!!! It looks great and you chose just the perfect color to make everything "POP"

Dawn

• tasymo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Weave- that's my mosaic'd frying pan, of course!! Don't you have one in your garden? I thought everyone did...

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:166920}}

• nursetina
    15 years ago

What an absolutely gorgeous display. Hmmm, now I have to curb shop, I have just the spot.
    Thanks for sharing and giving me another idea
    Tina

• daisydal
    15 years ago

Kathy, that is a ray of sunshine, girl! You snapped at a perfect moment, its gorgeous!!!!! So pretty!!!
    blessings-sherri

• mayme
    15 years ago

Kathy, That corner is just beautiful.
    Mayme

• katishooked
    15 years ago

Pretty corner in your garden. It is the perfect picture. And I must I adore your frying pan. No I don't have one in my garden, But I sure will.

Kathy

• chickencollecter
    15 years ago

Simply beautiful! Everything about it!

Be Safe, Rach

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

BLOOMIN' BEE-U-TI-FUL !!!!!!!!

hugs, Karen

• Bright199
    15 years ago

Thanks so much for remembering to post a blooming picture. It's beautiful!!! I don't remember seeing your mosaic frying pan before... Love it!!!

• jeannespines
    15 years ago

Well worth the wait! Very pretty setting with your yellow ladder! Jeanne S.

• craftylady-2006
    15 years ago

Wowser, that is so, so pretty Kathy! That pink and yellow together is a great combination. Love it.

Sal

• ohgirl
    15 years ago

That scene is so prettttyyyyy!!!!! I love the bright happy yellow ladder!

• weave1022
    15 years ago

To Do List:
    This
    That
    The Other
    oh yeah, and make one of Kathy's mosaic'd frying pan

• cindee11461
    15 years ago

Oh what a beautiful display!!!!! I love everything!!!!! The frying pan looks wonderful too!!!!!

• sugarmaple
    15 years ago

WOW!!! How colorful is THAT! I love it - another magazine cover!! You certainly pulled a winner out of that corner! And the mosaic skillet, I have one... really... uh huh... yes I do...OH all right - I don't have one but now I really want one! Beautiful work (on the garden and the skillet!

Colleen

• calicocat1967
    15 years ago

Wonderful
    Bright
    Cheery
    Love It!!!!

• texasfern
    15 years ago

What a great spot!
    I love the frying pan! I did 3 cast iron skillets a few years ago in memory of my grandmother. They were her skillets and I did them in rose patterned china, she LOVED roses. Gave one to my mom and one to her sister.

• dust_in_the_attic
    15 years ago

Oh, Kathy your garden corner is so pretty. The ladder painted yellow is just perfect. The types of flowers that you painted and the ladder just compliment each other perfectly.
    The mosaic frying pan is so fun!
    Lona

• kat4kittens2002
    15 years ago

so very pretty kathy!!love the cute frying pan!!
    kathy

• ashli
    15 years ago

Very pretty. Great color combination.
    I love ladders, as I've said 40 times before...5 years ago, I would of never 'thought' of using one for garden decor...and then I 'met' Garden Junk...

• kathi_mdgd
    15 years ago

Wow,that's just gorgeous,so is the frying pan.Good Job!!!
    Kathi

• goldenpond
    15 years ago

really adds a ray of sunshine!

• Marlene Kindred
    15 years ago

Love the ladder and the smiley frying pan!!! Who knew that a frying pan could look so happy??!!

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Love this pic. The yellow is just the perfect color with those pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing. Luvs

• wvgardenartist
    15 years ago

That's just adorable. :)

• ellens_joy
    15 years ago

Kathy, That is gorgeous!! Hope you won't mind that your flower bed is now my desk top picture. Can't think of anything that would be any happier to look at in the morning when I go to check out the weather! You have your own little bit of heaven right in your own backyard.
    Ellen

• sagebrushy
    15 years ago

Kathy, What a scrumptious spot in your garden. I need to get me a wooden ladder!!
    Sandra

• luna_llena_feliz
    15 years ago

You managed to find my favorite color yellow to paint your ladder! I think that soft butter yellow is so pretty and does contrast beautifully with your bolder yellow, orange and pink flowers. I really like how you have it tucked amongst the flowers too, gives it that extra Umph. And your mosaic frying pan is awesome. I will have to look for an old frying pan at the TS next time I go!