Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Check this out

Posted by dcarch Z6 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 13, 11 at 18:12

Please go over there and check this out.

And please give her plenty of encouragement.

dcarch

Here is a link that might be useful: Cooking Forum Junker?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Check this out

Photobucket

Thanks, darch! Jeanne S.

o

Her table creation is pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing her link with us!

o

It is awesome. I hope they start posting their great ideas over here!

o

I checked it out. Very creative and beautiful project. Lovely garden.

Marylee

o

Her transformation of that plastic table is a sight to see. Thanks for sharing that link.

o

• Posted by triciae Zone 7 Coastal SE CT (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 14, 11 at 14:18

I found you!

Thanks everybody for looking at my little trash to treasure creation.

I've spent an hour browsing through the GJ forum. What fun you have around here! Those hens 'n chicks spheres are so totally awesome! That's happening here this summer for sure. DH will have to climb another tree to get it hung but he's a sweetheart so I'm hoping he won't mind a few more cuts & scratches! :)

The roadrunner is hysterical. Made me laugh out loud! I NEED him out front! lol

I've gotten lots of great ideas for garden containers that I'll also be on the search for.

Thought I'd post a picture of my pot man that I think is sorta cute. It's the same place in the garden as the pillar & begonia from my table post. Gosh, how the gardens have grown/matured.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

Nice to visit a new forum. I'd like to participate, if you're open to a new poster?

/tricia

o

Welcome, tricia...glad you found us! I posted on your tabletop...unique! Hey, we always love new ideas (& old ones, too) over here! Post away!!! We love pics! (like your potman, too). Jeanne S.

o

Welcome! Liked your table & plants in it! Always love to see new ideas! Jan

o

New posters are always welcome here. Be sure to check out our Inspiration albums, we have over 1000 pictures saved! They are set up in sub albums to make it easy to find things like garden vignettes and containers.

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: GJ Inspiration Albums

o

Welcome Tricia. Love your pot man.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here