scrap metal
coathangers (welding rod)

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Garden Gladiator

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 20:31

Very Nice - you are one of the reasons I keep bring home random metal stuff!!! I keep thinking I will come up with some great creation

o

WOW Robert...he's amazing too! You've been busy. I'm always amazed at the things you see in the metal, etc. that you use. Very creative!

o

Really like the gladiator & it's dh's favorite of all your creations. I drag home random metal pieces too when I see something in them. Keep trying to convince the dh we'd make a great team...he 'can' weld, but won't *sigh* Maybe I just need to light a torch under his... IN the meantime, I'll just keep admiring your art. TFS

blessings,
~digger

o

The shield ... the sleekness ...oh my...unbelievable ...your visions, Robert.. I'm speechless, sorry. TFS your artistic abilities w/all of here on GJ! Jeanne S.

o

You have an amazing way with metal! (Other mediums too of course).
I'm amazed at how you get metal things to bend and turn.
Terrific idea to use the blue plate as the head.
Kathy

o

TY all. Jeannespines - Never speechless, always complimentary.
Hey, digger, why not have the dh teach you to use the torch.

Robert

Soon I'll have a new camera and the picture should improve. (I'm sure you all know how difficult saving for anything is in this economy. End of political rhetoric.)

o

QUOTE: Hey, digger, why not have the dh teach you to use the torch.

Sounds like a plan. (now why didn't I consider that?) I'd love to acquire a new skill and dh is a great teacher...more patience than I can dream of. I'm off to beg for lessons. In the meantime, I'll just keep admiring your amazing creations.

blessings & thanks,
~digger

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here