Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Moose and Bear Loose in Our Yard!

Posted by kirkus 5a (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 6, 12 at 19:36

Here is a photo I took this week of my thrift store moose by our front door in our entrance gardens...and a thrift store bear (hand carved) that you see as you drive up to our house. (I found the rusty wheel at a barn sale for $1!!! Love rust!) The bear had been marked down moments before I spotted him! Meant to be! :o)

flowers006

flowers007

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Moose and Bear Loose in Our Yard!

neat

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 6, 12 at 20:45

Those are great!!! Wow cool stuff at your thrift store!!! Love rust too (hard to explain to people who don't)

o

awesome .....just awesome !!!

o

they look beautiful!
Kathy

o

One day things are going to start disappearing from your yard. LOVE your bear and your moose! The blue flowers are gorgeous too!

o

My sister in law would certainly steal your moose!
I like it all!

o

Love 'em both! That carved bear looks great by your ladder trellis! And what a 'welcoming' with that Moose at your gardens! Great finds! TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here