Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aquawise

Recycled Stuff and Flowers

aquawise
13 years ago

I have had so much fun Recycling old stuff. from floating lights to insulators. I cannot separate them from my garden gallery so please enjoy the flowers as you look at the recycled Stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful: gaylas gallery

Comments (20)

• kacram
    13 years ago

thank you for showing them off! Your flowers are gorgeous too!
    I Love the lady bugs. i see what mama is made from, but what are the babies made from? Your things are very creative!

• katie_in
    13 years ago

beautiful...can I come over to your house :)

Yes, do tell what your lady bugs are made from and your people. Those are lovely.

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Aaaah...I wish I could paint cute faces! lol! I love your adorable faces! And your fairy and gnome areas are enchanting too. I love your collection of butterflies on the fence. And those cute lady bugs! You will have to tell us what they are made of. And all those gorgeous flowers! I just love bearded irises and you have a vast collection of them. Thanks for the lovely trip through your parklike garden!

• aquawise
    Original Author
    13 years ago

You see the floating pond lights? when they go junk they cannot be fixed! So Dh saws them in half, Takes out the junk light and I spray paint them and hand paint the rest. Wahla!!!! Instant little lady bugs. Anything that is dome shaped could be used. I used a old light cover for the one by the pond. Thanks all for you thoughts on my flowers and recycled Stuff. I am always looking for something to recycle.

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Beautiful garden!! Wonderful assortment of Irises & love the red Oriental poppy!! So many beautiful flowers & cute & whimsical things you have too! The old water pump is really neat!! Your yard is like a park with something new & fun around each bend!! Thanks for showing it to us! Jan

• nanagrandma
    13 years ago

Oh My EYE CANDY everywhere beautiful flowers and painted "junk" just luv'it!

Sylvia

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

You paint very well. The lady bugs are so much fun. Your iris are gorgeous! So much beauty to look at!
    Kathy

• rafor
    13 years ago

Just gorgeous!! Will you come garden in my yard???

• nonacook
    13 years ago

Love it all!!!!

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

You have some really great recycled yard art and your quite the artist. Your yard and flowers are lovely, you can tell you put alot time and effort into it. I enjoyed all the pictures.
    Frou

• grandma_cindy
    13 years ago

I would love to spend a day wandering in your garden! I am very partial to ladybugs, and I do the same thing - anything round becomes one! And your iris are to-die-for! I used to have quite a few but none since we moved. But now it's time to start choosing some............

• maximavswife
    13 years ago

Oh my! Beautiful garden art, fur babies and flowers! Thank you for sharing your passions w/ us!
    Kath

• beany3u
    13 years ago

Really neat! How did you make the flowers and butterflies on the fence? They almost look like paper quilling.

• aquawise
    Original Author
    13 years ago

They are just plastic ones I bought at the thrift store for .25 cents. I hand painted some and spray painted the rest. I needed something to brighten up that ugly old fence. I plan to add more as I find them at yard sales and the thrift stores.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Great recycling! Beautiful gardens ...love your paths & mulched areas. TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Well, somehow I missed this post earlier! LOVE your flowers...just beautiful! Your ladybugs are awesome and the faces on the obelisks are just too cute! Did you use old light globes...look like those schoolhouse fixtures. And what is the "moon man" made out of? You are an excellent painter....just had a great time looking at your album! Thanks!

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

EVERYTHING is sooo beautiful! I loved every pic! Is that a yellow clematis or rose? All soooo lovely! Pond, puppies, and peonies! Love the irises and daylilies too, I just added 12 new daylilies and 12 new iries to my collection this yr...and 5 clematis and a yellow flowering jasmine! I just planted a yellow clematis to climb up my cobalt blue bottle tree!!! It will be amazing in a few yrs!heh heh! I have a chihuahua..who is boss of the house!lol! We have a little Yorkie/maltese that my daughter did this to...

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:18111}}

• aquawise
    Original Author
    13 years ago

A pink dog have not seen one for a long time. Yes they are old light covers.The moon man is Bald betty and she is a gazing ball that all the color came of inside. The yellow flowers are OLD Harrison roses. Thanks all!

• marleneann
    13 years ago

Beautiful...just beautiful.

• shysue
    13 years ago

Everything is beautiful!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting