Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recycled Stuff and Flowers

Posted by aquawise zone 4 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 13, 10 at 19:59

I have had so much fun Recycling old stuff. from floating lights to insulators. I cannot separate them from my garden gallery so please enjoy the flowers as you look at the recycled Stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful: gaylas gallery

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recycled Stuff and Flowers

thank you for showing them off! Your flowers are gorgeous too!
I Love the lady bugs. i see what mama is made from, but what are the babies made from? Your things are very creative!

o

beautiful...can I come over to your house :)

Yes, do tell what your lady bugs are made from and your people. Those are lovely.

o

Aaaah...I wish I could paint cute faces! lol! I love your adorable faces! And your fairy and gnome areas are enchanting too. I love your collection of butterflies on the fence. And those cute lady bugs! You will have to tell us what they are made of. And all those gorgeous flowers! I just love bearded irises and you have a vast collection of them. Thanks for the lovely trip through your parklike garden!

o

You see the floating pond lights? when they go junk they cannot be fixed! So Dh saws them in half, Takes out the junk light and I spray paint them and hand paint the rest. Wahla!!!! Instant little lady bugs. Anything that is dome shaped could be used. I used a old light cover for the one by the pond. Thanks all for you thoughts on my flowers and recycled Stuff. I am always looking for something to recycle.

o

Beautiful garden!! Wonderful assortment of Irises & love the red Oriental poppy!! So many beautiful flowers & cute & whimsical things you have too! The old water pump is really neat!! Your yard is like a park with something new & fun around each bend!! Thanks for showing it to us! Jan

o

Oh My EYE CANDY everywhere beautiful flowers and painted "junk" just luv'it!

Sylvia

o

You paint very well. The lady bugs are so much fun. Your iris are gorgeous! So much beauty to look at!
Kathy

o

Just gorgeous!! Will you come garden in my yard???

o

Love it all!!!!

o

You have some really great recycled yard art and your quite the artist. Your yard and flowers are lovely, you can tell you put alot time and effort into it. I enjoyed all the pictures.
Frou

o

I would love to spend a day wandering in your garden! I am very partial to ladybugs, and I do the same thing - anything round becomes one! And your iris are to-die-for! I used to have quite a few but none since we moved. But now it's time to start choosing some............

o

Oh my! Beautiful garden art, fur babies and flowers! Thank you for sharing your passions w/ us!
Kath

o

Really neat! How did you make the flowers and butterflies on the fence? They almost look like paper quilling.

o

They are just plastic ones I bought at the thrift store for .25 cents. I hand painted some and spray painted the rest. I needed something to brighten up that ugly old fence. I plan to add more as I find them at yard sales and the thrift stores.

o

Great recycling! Beautiful gardens ...love your paths & mulched areas. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Well, somehow I missed this post earlier! LOVE your flowers...just beautiful! Your ladybugs are awesome and the faces on the obelisks are just too cute! Did you use old light globes...look like those schoolhouse fixtures. And what is the "moon man" made out of? You are an excellent painter....just had a great time looking at your album! Thanks!

o

EVERYTHING is sooo beautiful! I loved every pic! Is that a yellow clematis or rose? All soooo lovely! Pond, puppies, and peonies! Love the irises and daylilies too, I just added 12 new daylilies and 12 new iries to my collection this yr...and 5 clematis and a yellow flowering jasmine! I just planted a yellow clematis to climb up my cobalt blue bottle tree!!! It will be amazing in a few yrs!heh heh! I have a chihuahua..who is boss of the house!lol! We have a little Yorkie/maltese that my daughter did this to...

Here is a link that might be useful: What?!

o

A pink dog have not seen one for a long time. Yes they are old light covers.The moon man is Bald betty and she is a gazing ball that all the color came of inside. The yellow flowers are OLD Harrison roses. Thanks all!

o

Beautiful...just beautiful.

o

Everything is beautiful!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here