• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 20:32

amazing!!

o
RE: Bottle bug

So cute!!!!

o

Your creations always amaze me. That lil bottle bug is callin my name! The cruet stopper is ingenious...

o

Now THAT'S an awesome bottle bug! Beautiful Robert!

o

I love this butterfly (bottle bug)!

o

Beautiful ... the bottle & the stopper ...& then the green stained wood ...wings are lovely. TFS, Robert! Jeanne S.

o

That's really nice. I was trying to make some wire wings for a dragonfly the other day and all I have to show for it is a tangle of bent wire on my welding table. I gave up and used pump screen.
The curly antenna is a nice touch.

o

He is a very delicate bug. Such a fun project! TYFS! Jlily

o

You've take bottle bugs to another level! Fabulous!
Kathy

o

Wonderful!! tfs.

o

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments.
TinfoilHat, I just made a design on a piece of cardboard and bent the coat-hangers to match then welded them together. The most time consuming part was making the holes in the green bottle so I could screw the wings and legs on. I think it's the challenge of figuring out how to do things that keeps it fun. The curly wire was wrapped around a steel rod then stretched a bit.

Robert

o

As always, breathtaking. Your talent is amazing
cb

o

Love it!

o

Beautiful centerpiece for a patio table!! The wings came out so nice & bottles make a great body!!TFS Jan

o

Hey Ron, it's been a good while since I been on. But you still are amazing!!!! It's Wonderful...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here