Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Favorite Corner

Posted by imjustsam 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 28, 11 at 20:05

This is my current favorite corner. I got the step stool and water can at the curb last year. The pots were both free from the cemetary at the end of the year. I did not steal them, they are put out to trash if families do not pick them up. The bowling ball was free but covered in about $3 of pennies ( most expensive thing ). I have loved some of your penny bowling balls and have had that on my list for quite a while. I was inspired by the other tea pot totems and put this one together for less than $1. I really like the retro look. Even the plant was on the .50 table at the nursery.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Favorite Corner

Very nice corner. I like what you have done. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

I love that metal angel, too...I'm on the outlook for one of those! And that aqua metal step-stool is quite wonderful, too! (think I've seen it before & coveted it!) Congrats on the penny BB...it's been on my list since I joined this forum in '07 ...so good for you! Nice recycling & good bargain $$$! I like your fav corner, too! TFS, sam! Jeanne S.

o

That totem is favorite of any I've seen something about the colors work together so well. Looks good next to the antique stool & can't believe they trash pots. Of course they don't allow much at 1 we go to. I think you have to buy container from them & put in fresh flowers. Well, I just realized I could do the BB as I have 3 in garage & need to roll bunch of pennies-could do that instead, might have to polish them up! All your goodies make a lovely display! Jan

o

Nice corner1 the teapot totem is sweet.
Kathy

o

What a great assortment Sam! Love the retro step ladder and watering can! And your planters are great too. Great job on the totem and your penny ball looks right at home there too....I'm going to have to make one of those for myself sometime. Also like the angel in the top planter! TFS~

o

Love your little corner.

o

I like your amber totem!
I have an amber one too. I also have a
stool like yours, that needs to be re-painted.
My penny ball has never been outside-somewhere
in my 'pile' of stuff!
Everything looks great together.

o

Great stuff, Sam! I need to hang out at cemeteries now. lol I always loved visiting them as a kid and teenager. Very peaceful and plenty of paths for walking or riding my bike. I remember my mom had a red step stool like that. Sure wish I had grabbed it. Great watering can too! Your penny bowling ball and totem turned out wonderful too. Love the amber glass pieces.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here