Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Broken chimney pot fairy garden

Posted by frankielynn 7b (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 19, 14 at 20:09

Found the broken bottom of a chimney pot on the side of the road waiting to be picked up on trash day while on vacation. Talked DD into helping me load it up in the trunk to bring home.

Made a nice fairy garden pot. Still need to find some accouterments but on the way to a nice junk fairy garden.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Broken chimney pot fairy garden

Looks great, the plants & little fairy girls look like they have been there enjoying their garden for some time. Great save! TFS Jan

o

Looks adorable.

o

A fairy tale - it's lovely :)

o

I love the idea of using a broken pot. Fits right in with the whimsy somehow.
Kathy

o

I like this--my cheminea (sp) broke and I want to 'plant' the top part in the ground, with a something in it-or maybe a BB holder-
But haven't decided what to do with the bottom yet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here