Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
calamity_j

Hangin' with My Gnomies!!!

Calamity_J
12 years ago

Been working waaay too much, finally got a chance to work out in the yard...my secret garden...the back 40...tiered slope that tries to kill me!!!lol! So I was at a yard sale with a fellow Garden Junker

{{gwi:170334}}

Comments (13)

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    12 years ago

My big blabbing got cut off! I was trying to say that I scored those painted sheet things for .75/each, and the building blocks were scrounged for free, and the potting bench was a gs find, $20.

• rock_oak_deer
    12 years ago

That's a lot of fun stuff!

Wish I could find a potting bench that nice at a gs.

• 9bark
    12 years ago

Creepiest gnome ever bottom right.

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Great scores! Lots of color in your gardens...you have been having fun! Everything's looking green & summery! Great bargain $$$ on your potting bench! Love it! TFS! Jeanne S.

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

Here a gnome, there a gnome! LOL They look like they are liking it back there, tho your dog is wondering "What's up?" So cute. I like the flags & great price. The potting bench is really fixed up nice. Like that thing in the corner, is it made from grapevines? Looks like you have been busy fixing things up. The building blocks look like they are coming in handy. Nice save! Jan

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Had to laugh at the title of your post! ;-D Looks like you found some real bargains there....love your potting bench. Your gnomes look like they're right at home out there in your lower 40! TFS~

• concretenprimroses
    12 years ago

The back 40 is looking great! You are one hardworking woman!
    I love "Hangin' with My Gnomies" I think I might have to have a sign that says that. And also some Gnomes of course.
    Kathy

• oldcrafty
    12 years ago

Everything looks so nice. Your gnomes have some cute facial expressions. WOWZERS on those bargain prices, you really scored! And don't ya just love the scrounging price!! On Sunday I managed to pick up 270 old bricks by just making a phone call....my DH thought I was nuts.....but I cherish each brick as I alraedy have a spot for them. Just gotta wait for cooler days.

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    12 years ago

9Bark: He was even creepier when I had painted Fangs on him!!!lol! (Had to cuz DD was seriously creeped out by him!ha!)I noticed when moving him, that he has a big toes broke off...no one is fessing up either. I just scored another one too...free! I think I have paid 3.50 for one, the rest were free in the scrap pile at the recycle depot...rescued gnomes:repainted/luved some more!

• nanatricia
    12 years ago

Cool!!! I love it!!!

• kylslil1
    12 years ago

HAHAHAHA i almost spit out what i was drinking when i read 9barks post. Calamity i love your stuff, especially those painted sheets! where the heck did you get them? I would have paid through the nose for the mermaid!

• luna_llena_feliz
    12 years ago

Great scores! I love the sheets. Were they handpainted? I like your group of gnomes too and that great potting bench. Great price on the blocks too!

• Calamity_J
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Those banners(couldn't think of the word earlier) were at a yard sale and I don't know the story behind them, just that they looked like they could be used outside,they were folded up sitting in a box...I really like them! For .75/each I will enjoy them even if they only last one season! Maybe I'll make some of my own. Our town has a banner workshop each year and you can buy the banner and paints for like a $100 and they will hang them all around town, then they auction them off for charity I think. But these ones I got in another town...they are painted on each side too! So my nieghbors get to look at them too!