Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
this is it--I hope

Posted by greylady-gardener 6 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 22, 12 at 20:50

so this is my first attempt at any kind of garden 'art'-- a garden totem. Not sure if the pic will upload or not, but I will give it a shot.
I didn't make it very tall. The plate on top is a bit deeper than a regular plate so it is going in the front porch garden, as a bird bath.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: this is it--I hope

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 22, 12 at 21:42

That is great!!What a lovely mix of glass - lucky birds!!

o

Beautiful bath for your birds! & should be easy to keep clean since you faced your plates upside down. Nice! Jeanne S.

o

yayyyyyyyyyy you did it very very nice now more more more lol

o

Very pretty glass!
You did a great job arranging it.

o

It's beautiful! Congratulations on your first try. You did good.

o

Beautiful job! LOVE the red and I know the birdies will love it!

o

at the risk of boring everyone with pic overload, I am posting another one of the birdbath in the front garden. Lots of space in the garden as it was completely overhauled last August and the plants in it are still fairly new and small. It has added a really nice touch. I hope to add more plants around it for next year.

o
RE: this is it--I hope..

(I had a complete post written and it didn't seem to postm so I waited and it still hasn't shown up....if it does after I re-post this, plaease accept my apologies. :-))

Thank you all for your nice comments. I am so happy with it!! :-)
I have received a very nice compliment about it since putting it out in the garden.

o

Looks even nicer in the garden as the sun makes the red glass sparkle. You should enjoy that bird bath for many years! TFS Jan

o

Beautiful red glass. It does shine in the sun. Enjoy your creation along with the birds. TYFS Jlily

o

Turned out beautifully and it looks great in your garden!!

o

Wow very pretty. Can't tell you've never made one before. tfs

o

Beautiful, beautiful ...out in your garden! TFS that pic, too! Love the crystal & red tog & pretty glass pcs! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here