Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
now this is junk

Posted by nanatricia (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 20:54

I made this from a old lamp and a metal dish also out of tg and plates I made my own butterfly's and glue them on.I also made the mushroom out of sg..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: now this is junk

another musroom

o

WOW!! You actually did the mosaic work on these?? They are amazing! Beautiful, just beautiful...LOVE the color!

o

Amazing all. I'm especially drawn to the mushroom in the second pic. I clearly heard it say it wants to live at my lil garden pond, lol. TFS

blessings,
~digger

o

Beautiful mosaicing! Love the colors you've chosen & the recycling of the lamp base & tin dish ...'shrooms are lovely, too! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 8, 12 at 5:36

Another wow!!! What patience to do all those details. So sg is stained glass but what is tg?

o

Beautiful mosiac. Gorgeous color and a unique style. I love your butterflies. Also wondering what tg is? TYFS Jlily

o

Love them all! The color is amazing. I don't know what tg is either.
Kathy

o

OMG I love them all. Great job!! I really like the butterfly made of horseshoes!!

o

Thanks every one . Safety glass ,temper glass,Glass sliding doors or shower door.I pant it on one side .

o

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 9, 12 at 6:39

I have heard about crash glass!!! Oh no - another idea
I found this link to explain it
http://stufffromthebunker.webs.com/apps/blog/show/3610380-shower-door-mosaic-a-tutorial-on-crash-glass

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here