Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Blank Wall with Old Stuff

Posted by nanagrandma 9 SouthWest, Calif (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 10, 10 at 21:00

My DH cleaned up this area and there it was a blank wall to fill up, so I went around looking for stuff I already had to put on wall, I am not finished yet! I also moved my totems there, I kinda of like them all in one place!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Blank Wall with Old Stuff

I like the idea of having a totem garden, and just tucking in a plant or 2. hahaha I think it has come down to that for a lot of us

o

Plants? Ya mean real ones that I have to water and weed? NAH! I like my plate ones better!
Boy, that sicle looks dangerous! :-D

o

Love your wall! Cute smiling sun & butterflies are so neat. Totems look fine there, could put in some succulents & would be almost carefree!Jan

o

• Posted by cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 11, 10 at 3:09

Um.... aren't you supposed to break up that plate for a mosaic pot?? HA!

Looks good. But I do think a plant or too might fill out the bed. I like Jan's idea of some succulents. Though I do see somethng trying to grow.

You have some very interesting pieces in your totems. Very nice variety there.

o

I love the idea of a totem garden. What impact! I've sometimes thought I should have all my plate flowers in one spot, where you walk around a bush or something and suddenly there they are. Seeing your totem garden I may have to try that.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here