Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Junk tables revived!

Posted by tasymo zone 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 29, 10 at 21:19

Only one of these is actually garden junk~ the keylime green table will go next to my "chicken watching bench" outside. Both these pieces were Goodwill finds for 99 cents each! I paid more for the spray paint, at $3.49 a can...

Here is a link that might be useful: Junk tables revived!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Junk tables revived!

Love the colors! And what a great buy. You did good!

o

Very pretty love the colors!

o

99 cents! Did you ever get a bargain! I wish my GW was that cheap on things. I love those colors too. You did good!

o

What a great deal. I just love spray paint!
Kathy

o

Love the colors!
My Goodwill is also EXPENSIVE-but maybe that
is a good thing, since it is only 2 blocks
from my house! I would probably spend entirely too
much if it was cheaper.

o

Nice colors. Good work. GW here is high $. I very rarely buy anything there anymore. You are lucky to get such good prices.

Lil

o

How cute are those? Very! I know I spend a good bit on spray paint too, but isn't it wonderful. Those were a bargain, our GW is really terrible here, hardly ever go there.
Frou

o

Love the colors some how I have become found of lime green. Our GW store would not have sold them so cheaply! Too bad the paint costed you more than the item I just hate it when that happens

o

Now, that's what I call a steal! Love the color choices too!

o

tasymo..>I posted yesterday but don't see it today! Oops, lost in Cyberspace! Anyway...love what you did with some cans of paint & great recycling & buys! That limey-green will be awesome by your bench to "chicken watch." TFS! Jeanne S.

o

really cute!! plant 'em up!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here