Posted by nanatricia (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 6, 12 at 21:22

and part BB.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: part junk

• Posted by cnm1 6 Oh (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 7, 12 at 6:59

Are those pots that with mosaic? Loves the blues!! What is the terra cotta pot sitting on? Looks great

o

I adore your bird bath. I've seen them made with pots before, but what a great idea to mosaic them.
Kathy

o

Wonderful birdbath. I see you have" my "gnome. I had never seen another one like it. Mine is painted purple and green. It was a gift from my daughter-in-law. Enjoy! Jlily

Photobucket">

o

Very pretty birdbath! Did you mosaic them yourself? Looks like a lot of work there. Thanks for sharing!

o

Yes I did The pic is a little blurry wrong time of the day .I have made a lot of them .Part of it is TG and plates .When I make one out of pots I put a layer of thin set and and dry wall tape in side and out .I do not want is to break so that is what I do .I have not lost one yet ( knock on wood LL )One did breack but that was because something knocked it over and it hit some rocks.Thanks every one.
jliy I love your gnome love your tree!!

o

Nana, I would love to see pics of the others if you have them. Thanks for the hint about drywall tape and thinset. And what is tg?
Jlily love how your gnome seems to be looking out of a hole in the tree. And cool use of bottlees in your totem.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here