Two more plate flowers

Posted by sprout_wi z4 WI (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 30, 10 at 21:35

Plate flower #1

Here is a link that might be useful: Plate flowers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Flower #2

These photos were taken before the spoon hangers were attached. They are now cleaned up and in the garden.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flower #2

o
RE: Two more plate flowers

what great finds!! and how creatively put together!!! yay!!!

o

I really like those. Great finds and you have a good style for putting them together. I saw some at a craft fair that weren't nearly as nice for $30.

o

Where in the heck do you find such wonderful plates? They are lovely just on their own but are beautiful the way you put them together. Great job!

o

Thanks Luna- Mostly GW, garage sales and thrift stores.

I also use candle holders and the centers are big earrings.

Here is a link that might be useful: Assorted plates, etc

o

These are great too...I don't know how I missed your posts before, but I'm glad to see them today! Great job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here