Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Patriotic Project

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 1, 11 at 21:39

I "borrowed" this idea from a lady on the Flea Market Gardening website. I used items I had in my stash to make this simple Patriotic display. Painted the flag on a scrap piece of wood and used two small shutters screwed together as the background.

Happy 4th Everyone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Patriotic Project

Looks very patriotic, Marlene! & I love your toolbox, too! Happy 4th back at ya! Jeanne S.

o

Very, very nice. I like it. You are making me feel very lazy.

Marylee

o

I like that! I went looking today for a little something more as don't have much for 4th just my wooden Uncle Sam that holds a flag(from TS) with some red,white & blue stuff that sparkles at his feet, in the front window! I had a metal star I should paint up, I couldn't put my paver Uncle Sam in window as we have quakes & don't need a broken window. I use it for door stop all the time for front door.

o

Charming!
I also love the frog.
Kathy

o

What a neat display! BEAUTIFUL! And your yard in the background is right out of a magazine! You are so creative and talented!

o

wonderful display I love anything americana. If you should be missing any enamel you know who took it. Love all that enamel.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here