Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Kitty Garden Stake

Posted by LindaArb none (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 14, 11 at 21:56

This is a fav of mine and I'm going to try to keep it :)
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Kitty Garden Stake

All of your garden stakes are beautiful! You certainly have a nice stash of glassware. Wonderful that you can sell some also. What do you use as your glue? Keep posting your beautiful work please!

o

Linda...That is beautiful.

Marylee

o

Love the glassware, beautiful pcs & the combo you used w/the animals. TFS! Jeanne s.

o

Thanks everyone!
'gottatry' I use GE Silicone II and yes it is nice I can sell some but that really wasn't my plan :)

o

Lve the kitty and the stripey vase with the pink dish. Very nicely put together.
Kathy

o

WOW! Love the way the bird is hiding from the kitty and the striped vase is awesome!

How do you keep yours straight? Do you put a washer type thing on top of the post or what?

o

Marlene I just have a piece of 3/4" conduit inside the vase. Thanks all for the nice words :)

o

I really like the colors you used in this. It looks very sweet.:)

o

Love the colors & the flowers it's placed in really bring them out. The kitty & bird playing in opposite directions ads a nice touch of whimsey & that vase on bottom is gorgeous. Did it come with stripes or did you add them? Jan

o

It's beautiful. I love the way the bird and kitty are positioned. The striped vase is beautiful.

o

Jan, the vase came with the stripes and I've had this vase for a few months wondering what to do with it. It's funny how all of a sudden it clicks and comes together. Some days I can't wait to create and some days I struggle to put 2 pieces together so then I leave the thought all together.
All in all I love gluing! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here