Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tropical Totem

I LIKE it!!!!

o

Wow! Where's the pina colada?//*** that's "tropical," isn't it! (I'm just singing the words!) Wow...I love how you added the accessory pcs on each level! Way cute! Good work, nanagr'ma!
TFS! Jeanne S.

o

That's adorable!! You can be in Hawaii in your backyard!!Jan

o

I love how colorful it is. And the repeating shapes and accessory pieces make it very artful.
Kathy

o

Very colorful....love the flamingo topper!

o

Love, love, love it. Especially the egg on the bottom with the owl and lil bird peeking out.

When you get it in the yard where the colors are vivid, please take another photo for me to put in our Totem Album.
I want to really show it off to its best and brightest.

hugs, Karen

o

Love the pretty colors and how you combined them! I like the little extra pieces you added too. Great job!

o

Thanks everyone for your kind posts, I was just telling my DH, he has his golf and I have this Forum, Yeah!!
Karen, okay will do as soon as I get it outside.

Luvya

Nanagrandma/Sylvia

o

I adore flamingos(think it's the pink) so I love this totem in particular. All the pieces seem to go togother so nicely. I can't wait to see it in the yard.
Frou

o

That is way cute, and so cheerful! I love it, yes, post another picture with it in the garden surrounded by greenery.. will be perfect.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here