Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Great Day at the Restore!

Posted by luna_llena_feliz (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 31, 11 at 23:02

I posted this on the conversations side but for those who don't venture there, here are the things I got at the Restore yesterday. Campbell approved of the sink.

Photobucket

All sinks were half off so I got this one for $12.50. I want to use it in a potting bench. Isn't it gorgeous? The weird wooden things are samples of wood finishes. I thought they would make great legs for some project. I was thrilled to find a collection of Lawrence Sanders' novels for a penny a piece too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Great Day at the Restore!

Love, love, love that sink!

o

Beautiful sink! Will really make any potting bench! Novels for a penny??? Wow!!! Jan

o

Great bargain $$$! Love that sink! Will make an awesome gardening bench! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

What a deal on the sink! It's great and will really pretty up a potting bench. Great find.

o

GREAT sink. And what a price. Campbell looks like he likes it too!

o

Campbell looks kinda tired--You wore him out shopping!
Love the sink!
The wooden pieces will look great on dowels or spindles-in flower pots or in the garden.

o

Great finds . what a lovely sink.
Kathy

o

Wow -- that sink looks regal ! It;ll make a really pretty planter :)

o

Woohoo! What a great sink....I'm thinking it wouldn't be a potting sink, but a real usable sink for me! Glad you had such a great time!

o

Wow that sink is to die for!!! Great shopping day!! tfs.

o

That sink is awesome!! I am thinking I would be having a hard time to put it in the garden.. but I could find the strengh!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here