Sat, Jul 2, 11 at 23:27

I have a garden totem site to tell you about. The link is:

BHG.com/GardenFancies

I hope you like it.

Marylee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Fancies

That's very interesting. TFS. Just goes to show how things become popular.
I posted a hot link below.
Kathy

Here is a link that might be useful: BHG garden fancies

o

Thank you, Kathy. I would have liked to do that but don't know how to yet. I go along and learn little by little. Thanks again.

Marylee

o

marylee...this may help (if you decide to try it)...I had posted this for another GJer:

...just open up the link you want to share...highlight the "http://address," then right click & click copy ...
go to the GJ forum where you usually post a "follow-up message"...right click & click paste in the "Optional Link URL" box. Then you must give it a name in the "Name of the Link" box.

If you are going to "Post a Message to the Forum" (this means you are creating the post ...not follow-up message on someone's else's post...then you must click "Review" after you type the body of your message ...then these 2 boxes will pop up: "Optional Link URL" & "Name of the Link"...so you do the same as above to add the info in these boxes.

Clear as mud, uh? Good luck! Jeanne S.

o

Jeanne...Thank you for the info. I will print out your instructions and try it the next time I find something I think might be interesting. Thanks again.

Marylee

o
RE: Garden Fancies in BHG

I have read this forum for years and love it.
So glad you enjoyed the article about garden fancies shown in BHG. My cousin and I have been doing these fancies for 4 years - well before the craze. They are the most fun and have made well over 500 of them. We love to recycle items of anykind.

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 23, 11 at 18:24

Those are ok but you folks that make them here make them prettier.

o

Great pieces! TFS Marylee! It's fun to see so many different interpretations of totems from clear cut glass ones to cute ceramic ones like the ones featured at that site. Great way to repurpose pieces that would otherwise never find a home.

o

To decorate-celebrate...Are you the ladies who are featured in the article in BHG? If so, Welcome! Hope you continue to visit and post with us. If you are someone else, you are also Welcome!.. and hope you will continue to post. There are a lot of fun and interesting things on this forum. I think you would enjoy it. I know I do.

Marylee

o

Hi Maylee 2010 - Yes- I am one of the two ladies that were featured in BHG and also last year in the Country Woman(Aug/Sept 2010). We really enjoy making the garden fancies. I have followed this forum for about 2 years. We have been making these for about 4 years but I also enjoy creative ideas. Thanks for saying HI.

o

decorate-celebrate...Thank you for answering. After I posted, I felt a little foolish for thinking that might be you. Hope you will keep in touch and let us see what you are doing.

Marylee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here