Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Robert where are you?

Posted by soxxxx 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 16, 11 at 0:09

r_murray

Missing you.

Has it been too hot for you to make thingys?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Robert where are you?

I'm Robert's facebook friend too and he's done a little creating, but hasn't been really active during the summer. Maybe he's taking a vacation on some tropical island....we can hope so anyway!

o

I have been working in cement and have no garden junk to post - sorry but there were a few thing I've been wanting to try and decided this was the year. The planters are made with a new blend and I'm pretty happy with the result.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

o

Very nice Robert. I love the hand the best. How do you create the sheen?
Jeanne

o

Wow! Totally gourgeous! The first one looks like Raku.
Love the head pot. I've gotta try to make some I always want the ones I see.
Kathy

o

Everything looks great. I love the colors of your planters and the bunny is really neat. You do beautiful work. Thank you for sharing.

Marylee

o

All are neat. The rabbit and hand are my favorites.
Glad to hear from you.

o

Robert, I just flipped over the rabbit one!!! That is fantastic....let me know if you ship to Phoenix, LOL.
And all your other creations are wonderful as well. The colors on some of them just blew me away, soooo pretty.

Your garden ART is always enjoyed here, and you are always missed when not posting. I'm so glad to hear you've been your usual 'creative self' and all is well there.

hugs, Karen

o

Nice work! I thought the top of "headman" would make a great planter, I'm not into heads(probably scare myself) love the bunny, I have lots of them out back, no real ones any more tho. The hand tho is my favorite- odd- my favorite wedding pic was of our hands(so much meaning), your hand looks comforting & safe, I love it, did you have a mold? Did you use concrete stains.? My DS used 1 on his steps for an Italian "Old World" look & he rolled the edges (he made the form)& did mosaic(area between steps) so you see that part from street. With that kind of stain tho, you have to wait 30 days after pouring cement & then do the stain, is that how you did it? TFS Jan

o

OOOOooooooo, love them all. Now I have to go find my old gloves and pans.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here