Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spiders lurking

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 4, 10 at 2:10

My garden spider - - - - there everywhere!

Spider

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spiders lurking

WOW!! I LOVE IT - What a COOL spider. That one could hang out in my garden ANY time.
-Sprout

o

Rustic! (but a bit creepy for me!) But looks GREAT in your garden, robert! I'll just pretend I "see" this pc as a rustic flower! LOL! Great work! Jeanne S.

o

Love-love-love the spider!!!!!

o

The best yet!!! LOVE IT!

o

What's the scale on that bad boy? If I had to guess I'd say he might be 15" to 18" across. Just curious, and I'm with Jeanne, it definitely has a bit of the chill factor built in. Cheryl

o

Great guess 16"

o

Very cool spider. I'd like him to decorate with for Halloween. Tho might keep the little kids from knocking on my door. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

Not the kind of spider I'm afraid of! Although if I saw it out of the corner of my eye, I might think it was real. Great use of the rusty thing as a backing for the web. Really makes the silver stand out. What is the body of the spider made of?

o

Nice work! Very realistic! Jan

o

He's my kinda spider....a bad boy without a bite!

o

LOVE the web !!!!!!! Gave me the willies ~~~ LOL

o

Awesome spider! Unlike some of our other GJers, I actually like spiders, so he/she is especially nice looking. Love the use of all of the old saw blades too!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here