Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Small Hose Hanger

Posted by lindasewandsew So Cal 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 26, 12 at 2:15

We made this hose hanger from a small galvanized bucket to fit behind some totems. The old saw blade inside to acts as a large washer so the screw can't rip through the bucket. It wouldn't support a long hose, but works fine for this shorter one. Linda

Hose Hanger

Hose Hanger

Hose Hanger

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Small Hose Hanger

What a great idea for a hose hanger!
I also like the way your pots are arranged.

o

Very nice and neat. I like the hanger and the totem.

o

Well that looks really cool! What a great idea and you could set your clippers, etc. there while you water and clean up after gardening. TFS!

o

Cool!!!

o

That's a clever idea. I like the way the handle acts as a stop to keep the hose from slipping off of the bucket. Looks great!

o

Your head planters look great next to your hose(like that color hose) The saw blade works well to keep the bucket steady. Jan

o

Great idea. And I really like your idea of a totem. I am assuming you have a bar through all the pots, then the PVC pipe are your spacers?

Thanks for sharing,
Kim

o

Galvanized bucket...great re-purpose! Cool shape so the hose slants toward the wall...I am always in awe of your terracotta totems! Just love everything! TFS! Sawblade...great idea! Jeanne S.

o

I love it all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Please tell me where you found the pots with the faces,i've been wanting a couple of them for quite awhile now.TIA
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here