Posted by laurastheme (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 30, 11 at 3:05

This is one of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My newest birdbath

WOW...the pair of crystal swans really "makes" this piece.
No wonder its a favorite. I like the soft blue colors as well. Its really lovely.

hugs, Karen

o

This is very beautiful & chic, laura! You chose some lovely pcs & the crystal swans really make the birdbath unique! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Thanks. I have another new one that I haven't taken pictures of yet. I'm going to try to get that done tomorrow and I'll post them.

o

Simple and very elegant! Love the swans.

o

Its lovely Laura!
Kathy

o

Laura, you have given me an idea. For some time I've had a pretty little glass swan that I was going to put on top of a totem. But now I think it would look much better on a small birdbath like yours! It never occurred to me to do this till I saw how wonderful yours looks.

hugs, Karen

o

Reminds me of my childhood & watching the swans at Echo Park ,Glendale before we went back to live in the cold country. I loved to go with my dad & see them, so much so that he made me a swan glider to sit in & glide back & forth, have pics of me in it. Wonder if it has survived all these years! Thanks for the memories!!!! Yours can make new ones in your garden as it is sure to attract some fine birds! have your camera ready! Jan

o

I agree with everyone. That is simply beautiful. I love it.

Marylee

o

Really pretty.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here