Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden art in shop

Posted by laurastheme (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 25, 10 at 3:25

I have a friend who owns an antique shop here in town. She has a large space for new rustic garden stuff. She asked me to bring some of my garden art there to sell on consignment. I took 5 pieces in a few days ago. Haven't checked to see if any of them have sold. The owner and all the clerks had wonderful words to say about them. Hope the customers like them well enough to buy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden art in shop

That is a great oppertunity for you!
Good luck with the sales--

o

Good luck and how exciting for you!

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 25, 10 at 15:06

Hope you sell them all. Nice to have a outlet for selling things. good luck

o

Good luck with your items. Hopefully your friend will ask you to bring more in soon.

o

Hope it is beginning of great friendship with owner & good sales for you! Always nice if you can be making money on doing something fun & you will be brightening up gardens around town!! Jan

o

That's a great opportunity. Hope everything sells for you and they ask for more.

o

Good luck, laurastheme! I'm sure if the items you took to sell are anything like your past creations, they will sell like hotcakes!

o

Great. What a break, it's difficult to find an outlet to sell for garden creations but to be asked - that's neat.
. .
. Yup, I simply must get out more.
Robert

o

Good Luck.....and may the orders that are soon to come just overwhelm you!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here