Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GIGGLE for the day...

Posted by giggles1 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 20, 11 at 3:43

We just moved my daughter down to our home in Florida. Dad & I came back to NY and (oddly) it's still hot, so I went to wear a pair of flip-flops... I found 4... 4 single unmatched ones!

I stockpile at the end of every summer when they're cheap. Must be 25 pairs in Fl. NOW, I'm gonna have to PAY for a pair! Oh, no!

I posted on my FaceBook page, calling it The Case of the Missing Flip-Flops. I just couldn't understand how you get *4* singles.

My friend just emailed me, she SOLVED the mystery...
http://www.psfk.com/2010/11/the-flip-flop-monkey-pics.html

How's that for YARD ART?!?!?! lol

Here is a link that might be useful: FLIP-FLOP MONKEY

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GIGGLE for the day...

Oh my isn't he adorable. And I'd go ahead and wear two different flip flops, pretend it's a fashion statement.

o

I see a couple of my missing ones in there ! LOL

What a creation !!!!

o

That s so funny. Different colors same style would be ok I would think. Of course having a left and a right might be the hard part!
Kathy

o

I'm all for wearing two different ones at the same time. Similar colors if you could, but who cares if they're not? There are a LOT of people out here who have missing/single FFs who would appreciate the new trend! Think of the money parents would save!!!

o

That is so cool! Love it! Thanks for the giggle. :)

o

flip flop monkey....what will they think of next?! this is great!

o

And you have four so far? Let's all send giggles our singles. I can't wait that long to see what she creates!

Love that monkey - the pose!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here