Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
indylisa_gw

sloar lights

indylisa
13 years ago

{{gwi:176216}}der="0" alt="night time">I am happy with the solar lights!! Looks very cool at night time!!

Lisa

Comments (14)

• indylisa
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I don't have time to fix how big the picture is sorry!!!!

• kelly_oh
    13 years ago

OM!!! I LOVE this!!!!! thanks for sharing, I've seen a few other posts using the solar lights in the sconces, so I've kept it perking in the brain, but this really sets it off for me!! the bad thing is, I only have chain link fence around the yard.......well that will have to be fixed, won't it :)

• doodys
    13 years ago

well,if u have a chain link fence u could always find you some wide pieces of old barn wood and burn you a pretty design around the corners than go back and paint whatever the design u wood burn in,such as a vine with tiny flowers,seal it and put your sconce in the middle with your solar lights on top and put a hook on back and hang on your chain link fence...

• oldcrafty
    13 years ago

That sconce looks great!! I too have a chain link fence and doodys idea is rollong around in my upstairs thinking how awesome that could look. Thanks for the idea.

• rock_oak_deer
    13 years ago

I love those! You can put them on 4x4 posts along the fence if you can't attach to the fence.

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Really like the look of those...nice setting for them too!

• luna_llena_feliz
    13 years ago

Don't forget garage walls too! Love your idea! I'll have to look for some solar lights and dig up some of my sconces. They would also look pretty on a pole, arbor or pergola. TFS!

• sunnyca_gw
    13 years ago

Beautiful!! Very rustic looking fence & bench!I like the red flowers too! Jan

• indylisa
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks for the compliments. I tried to go back and spell solar right but it wouldn't let me? I was at GW today and found some more sconces for the back yard. I really like the idea..thanks for the inspirations!!

Lisa

• concretenprimroses
    13 years ago

Very cool. It looks like they throw just the right amount of light for that spot.
    Kathy

• Calamity_J
    13 years ago

Very nice! I am now on the look out for sconces!!!!heh heh!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Nice ambience for your seating area...envious of your great fence, too! & how you made a bench seat in it! Stars are wonderful...how about a moon! TFS! Jeanne S.

• marleneann
    13 years ago

This is a very artistic setting. Great work

• cait1
    13 years ago

That is a great idea. And you found gorgeous sconces for the setting. Most excellent. I'm a bit drooly (read JEALOUS - LOL) cuz the sconces are kinda medievally and they'd look great in my Lady Gardyn.