Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sloar lights

Posted by indylisa (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 18, 10 at 9:27

Photobucketder="0" alt="night time">I am happy with the solar lights!! Looks very cool at night time!!
Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sloar lights

I don't have time to fix how big the picture is sorry!!!!

o

OM!!! I LOVE this!!!!! thanks for sharing, I've seen a few other posts using the solar lights in the sconces, so I've kept it perking in the brain, but this really sets it off for me!! the bad thing is, I only have chain link fence around the yard.......well that will have to be fixed, won't it :)

o

well,if u have a chain link fence u could always find you some wide pieces of old barn wood and burn you a pretty design around the corners than go back and paint whatever the design u wood burn in,such as a vine with tiny flowers,seal it and put your sconce in the middle with your solar lights on top and put a hook on back and hang on your chain link fence...

o

That sconce looks great!! I too have a chain link fence and doodys idea is rollong around in my upstairs thinking how awesome that could look. Thanks for the idea.

o

I love those! You can put them on 4x4 posts along the fence if you can't attach to the fence.

o

Really like the look of those...nice setting for them too!

o

Don't forget garage walls too! Love your idea! I'll have to look for some solar lights and dig up some of my sconces. They would also look pretty on a pole, arbor or pergola. TFS!

o

Beautiful!! Very rustic looking fence & bench!I like the red flowers too! Jan

o

Thanks for the compliments. I tried to go back and spell solar right but it wouldn't let me? I was at GW today and found some more sconces for the back yard. I really like the idea..thanks for the inspirations!!

Lisa

o

Very cool. It looks like they throw just the right amount of light for that spot.
Kathy

o

Very nice! I am now on the look out for sconces!!!!heh heh!

o

Nice ambience for your seating area...envious of your great fence, too! & how you made a bench seat in it! Stars are wonderful...how about a moon! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

This is a very artistic setting. Great work

o

• Posted by cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 20, 10 at 9:57

That is a great idea. And you found gorgeous sconces for the setting. Most excellent. I'm a bit drooly (read JEALOUS - LOL) cuz the sconces are kinda medievally and they'd look great in my Lady Gardyn.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here