Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kelly_oh_gw

some purchases

kelly_oh
13 years ago

So, my boyfriend took me to an amazing place this weekend. I haven't been there in years, but its just as cool as before. If you live in or around Dayton, you have probably heard of Mendelson's. Robert, you would LOVE the place, there are sooooo many potential sculpture parts there.....

Anyway, these are the few things I bought, that I thought would have potential as yard 'bling' :) This stuff and a plastic container to hold my beads were all right at $5. The little discs are faceted plastic, I think they are some type of light cover for a computer or something (they were on the 'computer' floor so I'm going with that), the little ones that I got a bag of for $1 are about .5" diameter, the bigger one are about 1", the silver spirals are computer fan covers, the gold coil is a place card holder (75 cents) that I'm hoping I can stretch out to be a 'twirler' and the plastic tubes were just cool and I knew if I didn't get them, I'd regret it.

{{gwi:176455}}
{{gwi:176457}}
{{gwi:176459}}
I have some thoughts, but would LOVE to hear what you guys see when you look at this stuff.

Comments (9)