Posted by toomuchglass 53172 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 28, 11 at 11:36

Another one to add to my collection ~~~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Beaded flamingo -done !

Whoa!! This is... This is... This is above and beyond the Home Owners Association Storm Troopers pay grade. It's time to call Animal Control or the ASPC. :)

I love these flamingo make overs.

o

Amazing! Beautiful!
Kathy

o

Kathy....you have outdone yourself again! Your flamingo makeovers are simply amazing! Another great job!

o

That is gorgeous. You are so talented.

Marylee

o

We had a "naked" plastic flamingo, but the sun is just BRUTAL here. First his color bleached out & then he went all crispy & literally crumbled apart. It only took 2 summers. Maybe I should have coated him with sunblock. After all the work you did, I hope your flamingo enjoys a long & happy life. "Mommy"

o

Yes yes yes !!!!! So cool.What kind of beads are you using ?

o

Mr. or is it Mrs. Flamingo looks like he/she is heading out for a week in Las Vegas, maybe headlining in that great costume!! Beautiful!!I'd call it a her, Miss Showgirl! Jan

o

I would love to get flocked by a group of these! Amazing!!!!

o

Those are just plastic beads . I hope my mingo leads a long life !! LOL Thanks for the compliments :)

o

You are a patient woman, 2much!! Unbelievable! And that has got to be tedious darn hard WORK!...(glue & plastic beads, eh gads!) Well, Ms. Las Vegas Flame (that's short for flamingo) is GLORIOUS in her feathers! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Holy Cow! That was Way beyond my expectations. Absolutely terrific!!!

o

OHHHHHH.....she is ready to go out on the town in style!!!! She is gorgeous!!!!

o

Wow, it's BEAUTIFUL! I guess I'll stop trying to pretty mine up by being so lazy and PAINTING it. Thanks for the idea.

o

Very pretty, Kathy! I'd love to see a flock of these beauties out in the sun. Awesome job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here