Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
flower pot kids

Posted by deegan1 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 4, 14 at 11:42

thought maybe some of you might like to make these.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: flower pot kids

OMG those are the cutest. Do you sell them? If so they won't last long!

o

You have got to be kidding!! LOL - really those are the best flower pot people I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing :)

o

Directions please. Those are just too cute. I can see herbs and sedums and maybe some form of grass for 'hair'.

o

I agree....those are by far the cutest pot kids I have ever seen and would also like some instructions if any are available. Real kids shoes? Fronts of kids clothes cut to drape over front of pot? Stumped on the hands! almost looks like gloves stuffed and then again just looks like fabric stuffed to form a puff. And scraps from the clothes for a matching head band! I'm sure most any pot size would be do-able. Gotta Gotta do this Thanks for sharing

o

Very cute! They look like they've been to "the islands".....so bright and happy!

o

The feet look like socks but match the fabric used for the shirts. I think the hands are 'puffs'. Is the shirt a real shirt or a rectangle of fabric cut to go over the pot? Really want to figure this out. I would love some 'kids; sitting around the yard with herbs for hair. Would look good when over-wintered in the sunroom. Can see them sitting on mulch in a flower bed with their knees drawn up playing marbles, holding bubble wands, butterfly nets, by the pond with a fishing pole....

After a little research here is a link- http://shabbyinlove.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-to-make-clay-pot-flower-people.html
There are also clay pot animals.

A lot of requests about how to do hands and feet on different pot people websites. Please help us out Deegan1.

o

Adorable, I think she used a kids t- top & cut bottom off for headband. Hope she comes back with directions! Jan

o

These are great!
And look like they might be easier that most.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here