Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
garden statue

Posted by indigosunshine none (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 12, 12 at 11:46

I found this lovely lady a couple of years ago at an auction. Named her Persephone. She is made of concrete so I had DH sink supports below the frost line so she doesn't heave in the spring.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: garden statue

Sorry.... here's the picture!

o

She is so peaceful and beautiful in that serene spot. TYFS Jlily

o

How lovely!

o

Looks like she is tending the garden

o

She's gorgeous! And I'm envious. I wish she was in my garden.

o

Please share with us where you found her. Was it a business? She is so lovely and looks wonderful in your garden.

o

Here is another angle of her. She stands about 7 feet tall on her base. I bought her at a household auction in St.Paul from a lovely elderly couple with a gorgeous garden.

o

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Looks great in your garden too...and your garden also looks lovely...so green...not like here in my neck of the woods.

o

Yes, your gardens are so green...a good sight! But your lady is so lovely! What a find! Lucky you & that she found a great garden home, too. TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Beautiful gardens, eloquent lady,so delicately detailed. I love her! I think she has found the right garden to tend! Jan

o

As petalstx said, she looks like she is tending the garden, deciding what plants to water! What a wonderful addition she is to your lovely garden! (I like your metallic art sculptures too!)

o

What a lovely statue. The draping of her clothing, her hair, the way one knee is bent--fabulous. Will she weather your climate?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here