Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
missing pictures

Posted by bverste zone 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 22, 10 at 11:52

I have been doing some searches so that I don't have to ask stupid questions about projects, and I find posts, but the pictures are "moved or no longer available" so where did they go??? I also see mention of an album, but don't know where to find it. thanks for any help. I finally figured out how to clip things, did a bunch last night, but didn't do the second step, so am trying to find them again, and I can't remember what my searches were last night. whaaaaa! Bev

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: missing pictures

bev...alot of GJers have "free" photo accounts, like Photobucket or Flicker....so I think there is a set "limit" of pics you can have in these accounts. Also, if you move your pics around from one album to another, then the link is broken to the GJ thread here. Some people delete or move them sooner than others. Sometimes if you ask that GJer, they will put the pic back on. Hope this helps. Jeanne S.

o

I like webshots,they don't seem to disappear like the others
tanya

o

I hate it when the photos are 'gone'too!
I like to go back a few page and look and NO PHOTOS....

o

I too as Bev have been looking in some of the old post only to discover photos no longer exist. What is a webshot? And HELP can anyone give me a quick lesson on what is aa album and what is a clip???

o

Webshot is just another photo sharing program like Photobucker or Flicker. When the pics are no longer there, it is because the GJer who posted has either deleted them or "moved" them into a different album, thereby breaking the link to the GJ original post.

If you look up above, "clipping" (on right with a scissors graphic), it gives you choices to "clip this post," etc. If you do that, you can save your favorite posts (by clipping) & you can see the most popular clipped posts.

Hope this helps. Jeanne S.

o

Bev, if you need some pictures to drool over on occassion, go to the Garden Junk Inspiration Albums at the link below. Karen aka purplemoon was nice enough to put them all together in one place for us. I love to go there and browse to get inspiration. You will find the various photo albums on the left side of the screen.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Junk Inspiration Albums

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here