Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First time totems

Posted by karenm26 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 25, 11 at 12:52

Have been hanging around on this forum for quite a while, but have never posted anything. I have enjoyed so much seeing what everyone has made. This is my first attempt at making a totem. Will try and attach a photo.

Image link: First time totems (44 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First time totems

VERY cute! Welcome to the forum Karenm! Glad to have you join us!

o

Welcome, KarenM! Glad you posted pics! Looks like you are having fun & these are great in your gardens! Jeanne S.

o

Welcome, Karen "too". You sure found some neat pieces to use. I really like them. I'm glad you came out of Lurkdom to join us.

If you've hung around awhile, you know about our Inspiration albums? If not, I'll get the link for you.
hugs, Karen

o

I really like the 2 vases with the pink & blue-set the rest off nicely & the top is very interesting too. Great 1st totem!Welcome to the forum! Jan

o

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. Your totem is really neat. You posted your picture on the first try. It took me forever with a lot of help to get it right. Thanks for sharing.

Marylee

o

Welcome to the forum!! Your totems are really good! How did you attach the plate to the rod?? I'm looking for new ways to do that. Thanks, keep up the great work!!

o

Very cute. Love the checkerboard vases.
Kathy

o

ohtobedone...I used different bottles that would slip over the post, because I was afraid they would fall over with nothing under the plate. They seem to be really sturdy outside, even in the wind.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here