Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First time totems

Posted by karenm26 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 25, 11 at 12:56

Wish I knew how to post all three at once. I wouldn't let me do it. Here is the 3rd totem.

Image link: First time totems (43 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First time totems

VERY pretty! Love the angel topper!

o

Nice...tall & slim...looks good in your gardens! Nice work! Jeanne S.

o

You sure this is your first time? WOW. This is VERY pretty. I love the angel topper you found.

I'll tell you how I do multiple pictures here, but it might make some of the gang laugh. I have mine in Photobucket to begin with. Next I open WRITE, you know, start an email. I copy the link for the first picture into it, go back and forth to Photobucket getting links for each picture I want to post. Once all the links are in the email, I go ahead write my post to GJ the way I want it. Then I just copy and past the entire "email" here. Found that is the easiest way for me to do it.

hugs, Karen

o

Lovely! I like all 3 totems! Did the vases come that way or did you paint or mosaic them? Jan

o

Very pretty. I bet it really glistens when the sun shines on it.

Marylee

o

sunnyca...They came that way. I think they were candle holders. Found them at GW. I wanted to do a totem and looked for several months before I found the pieces that I thought looked like they went together. For the cow totem, I would find one piece one time and then another piece another time.

o

Very pretty karen!
I just copy the html code from photobucket right into them message where I want it. You can put as many in one message as you want.
The way you did it is also fine. The way to keep putting more in the same thread is to change the Subject of Posting line, for each new message in the thread.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here