Red hat lady

Pink swan state

White orange green BB

Garden man

Black brown BB

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New garden art

your totems are awesome! I'm so intimidated! I've been collecting glass, but everytime I try to put them together, I end up taking them apart because I don't like it....sigh.....someday....

o

Great totems! I especially like the swan birdfeeder....love the colors!

o

you have made some lovely items

o

I love your "pot" people! I particularly like the dark totem on the bottom because it's so unique.

Since I will hopefully have a garden soon, I have been collecting some glass pieces to make totems. Maybe I'll be able to show pictures of my own soon. Thanks for the inspiration! Your creations are always spectacular!

o

Very interesting totems!! Jan

o

That is some very creative work. I like the feeder with the double dish top, it's different. The pot people look like you are at a show, if so how much do you sell them for? They are super cute.
Frou

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 10, 10 at 22:45

Very nice!! I like them all. Love the pot person! to cute.
tfs

o

Thanks, all of you. Yes, I was at a show in July. I priced the totems from $26 - $28, $32 for pot people. $14 for stakes. I have sold them for more at some shows. As high as $52 for large bird baths.
I've decided I'm going to give up this hobby for selling as of November. There is a 4 day craft bazaar at that time. Did real well last year. My husband is getting tired of the LARGE stock of glassware I have scattered over my workroom. I figure I'll be ready for another addiction by then. I'm won't give up garden art and other various crafts....just the totems, etc. except for my own use. Might try mosaics and stained glass. I have boxes of stained glass that was given to me and I haven't gotten up the nerve to try it.

o

Cool totems . . . I haven't ventured into glass yet. I too have a stock of ceramic ware stashed for projects. So far the hubby is very supportive. Maybe because I've sold the pieces. Good luck with your future projects. Look forward to seeing them.

o

Love all the totems,i think the next to last is my favorite.Don't think i could do them here,my backyard always has a breeze(can we say windy) coming off the ocean and across the canyon,and in the front yard i know people would steal them.TFS
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here