Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A blog I found

Posted by nonacook 8bFL (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 27, 10 at 13:19

Looking around today I found this blog, and thought some of you would enjoy seeing it.
Http://sassytrash.blogspot.com

If someone could link---
The July 24 post has some garden people and other pages has junk dish gardens. I am not good at posting sites to go to....Hope you find this one.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A blog I found

Wow! That is a cool blog, Nona. I posted the link below.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sassytrash blog

o

Thanks again, I love it. Now I know why I always loved junk. I have bookmarked this blog and will continue following her. I feel like a road trip myself right now.

o

I'll never look at old door the same again!

o

Very cool blog...I loved looking through it...the hall trees are great!

o

Oh em geee! Thanks for hookin' me up with THAT site!

o

Thanks for sharing Nona. What a cool blog. What beautiful junk! The booths are displayed so nicely. She has come up with some original ideas that's for sure. Love that button bouquet! That would be a fun project. And the metal garden gal with the screen skirt (and the door knob knees)! I've been thinking all week about a (vesicare type) garden gal and trying to envision what sort of plant could make a skirt for her, but that screen skirt with the flowers does it for me. Already got the screen.
I'll have to come back and look at it all some more in the a.m.
Donna

o

Totally awesome! I have added her to my favorites. Thanks so much for sharing!

o

I thought ya'll would like that one! LOL
Donna, I have been saving magazine pages of
the vesicare gals with thoughts of using copper
pipe to make one. I have a whole roll of black
fiberglass screen that I could paint for a skirt!

o

Thank you, Nona. I will add her to the blog list I read.
I never post but sure like to keep track of some with neat stuff and ideas for decorating.

hugs, Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here