Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some of my 'finds' I got this morning...

Posted by doodys 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 14, 10 at 13:39

This is my 'first ever' wine bottle that I have ever found.. plus a pretty,what I would call 'teal' colored cup and saucer.This flea market just opened up and the guy who ran it said I got a good deal when I bought the cup.It cost me $2.50 and he said they had not had time yet to redo the cost.He said it would go for about 20-25 dollars now. The wine bottle I got was $3.00...Now if I could just keep my grandkids away from them....I posted two pics so u could see how big the bottle is.Photobucket Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: some of my 'finds' I got this morning...

Good finds! That wine bottle is tall...& the cup & saucer lovely...sure you will find a good use for both! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Love the shape of that wine bottle! The teal teacup set is pretty too. Nice buy.

I'm waiting until it cools off before checking out local flea markets.

o

Love your finds Doody! The blue bottle is a gorgeous one and the teal cup and saucer is beautiful.

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 14, 10 at 17:42

OH my I can see a sparkler coming out of the wine bottle and maybe a bird feeder from the tea cup? Maybe not if it's supposed to be that expensive!!
Great finds please post a pic when you use them!!

o

I also saw 'sparker' coming out of the end of bottle..Thought also of a bird feeder.

o

I love the color of the cup and saucer. Very pretty! I actually found this same wine bottle and 4 of it's shorter friends for 25 cents each earlier today! I totally would've paid $3 for that big one though!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here