Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NOT garden art...

Posted by garden2garden z8FL (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 6, 10 at 14:02

But SO related and inspirational~ I was wondering if anyone else had seen these.

I don't have satellite tv anymore, cable's not available out here and since they changed over to the digital 'black box' I can't even get my local PBS channel. SO I really look foreward to CBS Sunday Morning. You know, the one with the sun and the bugle.

Here's a link to a segment they had on a couple weeks ago. If you are at all interested in mosaic things, take a look. I haven't looked at all their picture, so I hope they included some good ones, but I think you will get the general idea. (also the beginning of an interesting discussion about is it "art" or not)

THEN~ when you're done~ click on "Sunday Morning Home" right underneath the sun on the top left. On their home page scroll down and click on "Willard Wiggans Micro Art". That was on last Sunday.

Here is a link that might be useful: Push Pins and No Paint

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NOT garden art...

Very intriguing. Thanks for the link.
I didn't know that there is mosaic software, which was mentioned in the first article. Makes sense now that I think of it.

Kathy

o
RE: NOT garden art...

Very cool. Seems to me these could be garden art. Push pins should hold out pretty well outside.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here