Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old weathered bird house...

Posted by tasymo zone 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 19, 10 at 14:36

...in my poor dried up garden! I posted a bunch of my favorite rusty stuff on my blog. Please come visit, and tell me what you think! Kathy

Image link: Old weathered bird house... (59 k)

Here is a link that might be useful: My new blog

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old weathered bird house...

I like your blog. It is easy to follow the written comment with each of your subjects.

o

Great treasures....love them all! Your blog is neat too!

o

love the birdhouse...never thought about using tin that way for the roof..thumbs up for the idea and rustic look.

o

Love the new additions to your blog! Mom had that bridge set in clear(crystal) & served those little pastel mint squares & mixed nuts in them to her bridge club members. She made her card table cloths by pulling a thread on edges until she had a fringe all around, cloth napkins the same way!! I love all your rusty stuff specially birdhouse!! Jan

o

Cool birdhse...especially the roof! Good luck with your new blog...looks great! Jeanne S.

o

Really like the birdhouse and your new blog is fun. I love rusty stuff too!

o

I had to make a change in my blog address, so if you want to visit it use this link instead!

Here is a link that might be useful: Tasymo's blog

o

Gotta love rust! Great old birdhouse. You had me scared there for a minute, tasymo! I went to your old blog address and it was gone! Thanks for posting the new address!

o

• Posted by cait1 VIC Aust (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 20, 10 at 10:13

LOL You have a dried up garden and mine is so boggy I'm getting stuck in the mud when I go out there. But I'm NOT complaining. Except that I am losing some plants because it's too wet...

Love you birdhouse AND your blog. The vases are lovely and it was very cool that you found the spade to go with your clover. May the playing-card-suit gods bless you with the heart and diamond real soon!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here