Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my first wine bottle sparkler

Posted by doodys 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 18, 10 at 15:11

this is what I finished a minute ago with the first ever wine bottle I managed to find and buy.........Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my first wine bottle sparkler

That's gonna sparkle outside for sure! Pretty colors! The magpie in my approves! ;-)

o

Looks great with the pretty blue wine bottle! I like your little silvery leafy things on the wire wound around the bottle too. I bet it will look great outside (or kept inside too).

I really like your stained glass dangley thing too!

o

Nice bottle, I like the leaf like things you put on it also. Will look very pretty with sun shining on all the beads. Wind chimes are nice too! Jan

o

What a fun and creative sparkler!
I just found four more blue bottles stashed in the garage. (Yup, I hide the empties, but only blue ones so dh doesn't take them to the recycling.) I finally am going to use some of them after seeing this! (My wine drinking will finally pay off, I hope, hic)
TFS
Kathy

o

Cool bottle! I like how you've twisted your wires in different ways, too. The wrap around the bottle is a neat touch too! Like it LOTS!!!

o

actually the leafy things came off the edge of a collar on a shirt..Saw them and thought they looked to good to stay on it and just 'snip snip' and they ended up on bottle plus I also added a small insulin bottle with stones on it and wound copper wire around it and connected it to one of the copper wires on bottle...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here