Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
UV 6800 for Garden Art

Posted by flowers12 10 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 23, 12 at 15:43

I've been searching the internet for a place to purchase this new UV 6800. I couldn't find anywhere near to buy it but I went on Amazon and they referred to this site
http://www.aftosa.com/
Not only is it cheaper than some but if you spend $20 or more you get FREE SHIPPING!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: UV 6800 for Garden Art

Wow! I want to see a pic of this recycled junk!! Can't buy or sell on this site!! Rain barrel,car, rain chains????

o

Thanks, flowers12 for that info...
I just put your name in the search box (I do that sometimes when I want to know MORE) and saw your post on the wooden display rack for your glass flowers, which I had somehow missed. I also saw the post with your mushrooms which I remembered seeing, but had forgotton how you made them.

o

nonacook, I use small bud vases, small jars or whatever I find that will make a good mushroom. Then I look for small little bowls to put on the top.

o

oops, I clicked on the wrong picture. Here's the mushrooms.

o

I received my order of UV 6800 from http://www.aftosa.com They had the best price, 3.7 oz at $5.98, and free shipping if your order was over $20. This site has all kinds of craft supplies. When I checked the date on the tubes I saw that it was 11/29/10. I emailed them and they checked with the manufacturer and found that the shelf life is good for 2 years from the date. I was surprised that Aftosa is going to replace my tubes with fresh ones and I don't need to return my 4 tubes. I'm busy using as much as I can on totems and plate flowers before the expiration date. It will be interesting to see after 3 years if this glue truly doesn't yellow with the sun exposure.

o

I love your mushrroms and tilted tea cup feeders!

I'm glad to know about uv 6800 because I've had some recent things fall apart when made with ge silicone ii. Things that have been in my garden for 5 years are fine! I don't know if they changed their formula or if I got a bad tube.
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here