Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pic - my garden sparkler

Posted by toomuchglass 53172 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 16, 10 at 15:45

~ Nothing new but I just had to make one myself ...
(it's not crooked - it's the camera operator that is ! LOL )

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pic - my garden sparkler

How festive!!!!!
tanya

o

Very pretty!!

o

Wow! That's a whole fireworks display in its self!! Very festive. I made small 1 & filled vase with marbles & set it on LR floor to take out later, it promptly fell over, looks like I might need a wrought iron holder to keep it upright! Jan

o

Looks like the 4th of July!! Very cute!

o

Now, that's pretty amazing! VERY pretty...bet it really sparkles in the sunshine!

o

Very pretty, love the hat it is on. I made one in a wine bottle (one of the old stoneware type bottles)it won't stand up either--kind of ironic don't you think==wine bottle, tipsy, can't stand up (chortle, chortle, snort) Bev

o

Woohoo! Very festive! You're giving me ideas...........LOL

o

I love this!! It looks like New Years Eve, the 4th of July and a birthday cake all rolled into one. Beautiful!! I love everything you have done. You are one creative little junker!!
-Sprout

o

Cool!!!

o

Very pretty! Love the stars mixed in there.

o

did u buy the stars or make them from copper and if so how did u attached them?

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 17, 10 at 23:07

Very pretty. OK please give us instructions!! tfs.

o

I've got TONS of beads,(I'm a beader) and got the wire, just need to get my butt in gear to make one.

Love yours!

o

The stars are from a Yard sale - it's one of those wire things that hold pictures ! I cut them all off & used them in the sparkler. The instructions are nothing special - half totem - half sparklers - Glass things glued - styrofoam stuck in the black vase - beaded wires pushed in - and a layer of white glue over the styro to keep the wires from moving .

o

Where did it go?

o

I saw it before, but it's gone now.
Very pretty! I love all the colors and the stars and curlicues. Oh and I love those leaf wind spinner things you made, too, on the other post. Donna

o

I am new here and I don't know how to be able to see the pictures. Can someone help me?

o

Nothing you can do, doedoe...the pic has been moved or deleted...so unless the GJer decides to re-post it, it's gone. Sorry! Jeanne S.

o

Hope she re-posts it,i'd love to see it also.
Kathi

o

Sorry - I needed the space in Photobucket :(

o

If you need space, how about getting a second account under another name? Can that be done? We really want to see the photos.......

o

My camera has the very same problem.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here