Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
just can't stop!!

Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 5, 10 at 15:47

Here's the newest b bath/plant stand whatever!!
I love the square. All the vases were already colored.
Thanks for looking

Image link: just can't stop!! (59 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: just can't stop!!

Very unique...........I like it very much.

o

Hey, you've got lots of other neat looking stuff in the background of that pic. Oh and I really like your
stacked-glass-totem-looking-thingie too. Cheryl

o

I like that squares totem a lot. Just a bit different to show another way to do totems.

o

cute!!!

o

Oh my, How much Windex do you buy? Heh, heh, heh.

o

Great conversation piece, hope the birds love it! Jan

o

Very different with the sq shapes...lovely! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Cool square pieces and very unique! I'm sure it'll be the really "in" place for birds to meet.

o

I love square totems and that one is fabulous! It sure is hard to find square pieces of glass around here though. Do you still have all those totems in your basement ( I think it was you with the large stash)? Your flower beds look really pretty too.
Frou

o

way cool!! Its funny, I was just telling a friend the other day that round shapes really draw my eye. Now looking at your totem,I think I may have been wrong :)

o

You Go! Very cool!

o

Thanks for your nice comments!! I still have 20 in my basement but they aren't the same one's I showed here. Those are gone and I've made more. I told you I can't quit!! I'm so addicted!!! The square is really hard to find. Glad you enjoy seeing it.

o

One of the best I have seen. Really artistic! Where did you find all of your glass pieces! More pix, plz! I have not posted in forever--could not rem my password! I enjoy all of your posts and GJ! Junk does not seem an appropriate word for such ART!!!

o

Thanks everyone!! I get my glass at ES and GS. The hunt is sure fun!! I've got several posts with pics just check Sorie's posts.
I've slowed down makng them now. The piece of glass has to be really nice before I buy now. I've found a lot of the Telaflora are really nice!! See lots of those!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here