Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GJ replaced by Christmas Lights

Posted by dollydee 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 1, 10 at 16:24

After I made the comment about having to take down all my GJ in the next few weeks to get ready for Christmas lights, several of you asked about pictures of our display. Here is the link to our Facebook page for "Dixie Lights" If you scroll down the page look on the left, you will see links for videos to our 2009 and 2008's shows set to music that we broadcast to car radios.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dixie Lights

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GJ replaced by Christmas Lights

WOW...no wonder it takes you so long to get all of that ready...that's quite the undertaking! Looks very pretty though.

o

That's not all of it...LOL We are on a corner lot, so the side yards are done too, just can't get it all in one picture and it's hard to shoot video from the side b/c of the street lights.

o

Great display, works beautifully with the house and very elegant. Such a lot of work, but so worth it.

Congratulations on winning first place last year you certainly earned it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here