Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More Totems . . . Of Course

Posted by mary2010 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 17, 10 at 16:43

Hi fellow GJ's,
Just a quick note to share the two newest totem creations. They continue to sell well so far . . . still have my fingers crossed though that I can actually make a little $$$ with this venture. Already putting together the next one in my head. That's scary for anyone who knows me (lol).

Take care friends,

Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Totems . . . Of Course

Lovely as always! The 1st is really a beautiful piece to stand alone in a green garden, other flowers aren't needed. Jan

o

Bravo! These are both beautiful!

o

You sure find some wonderful things and then put them together beautifully! I agree with sunnyca that they compliment greenery really well so you wouldn't need to plant flowers. I just wish you lived closer so I could buy one from you!

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 17, 10 at 23:00

Beautiful!! You have a nack for putting them together. Good luck on your continued sales!1

o

Just beautiful! You have such a way of making the most fanciful looking totems! Great job!

o

They are both GREAT....but if I had to pick a fave it would be the first one. You really do have an eye for putting pieces together well for an eye pleasing finish! I have been frequenting the resale shops, never find such pretty pieces.

o

Very nice. As much as I love glass, I think that its true that the ceramic pieces look wonderful with greenery. This is especially great at times of year when there aren't many flowers.
Congratulations on your success!
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here