Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Red Sedum in an old wash tub

Posted by tasymo zone 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 24, 10 at 17:07

Hello Friends!
I just posted pics of my old wash tub, with Red Sedum in glorious bloom, on my blog. I filled it with Hens and chicks, Donkey tails, Moss roses and Red Sedum earlier this Summer, and it's done great.

Here is a link that might be useful: Red Sedum in an old wash tub

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Red Sedum in an old wash tub

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Love the color! Love old washtubs! Love your blog! TFS! Bear Hugs! Kirk

o

tasymo...that is gorgeous! I love sedums! And that red is so pretty...love the idea of adding other "dry" plants to your tub...will keep that in mind for next summer! A friend of mine has green sedum (I've always know it as "Live Forever")in a metal wash tub tucked in with Hostas & such...& it's always quite beautiful on it's own! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

very pretty, I love sedum, mine is just now coming on, since I cut it down mid summer, I found some of the blooms I had cut down, blooming just the other day, I was amazed this was a month or more of being cut off the plant, Now I have to look for a wash tub and a swinging rabbit

o

• Posted by sorie6 Zone4 Colo (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 24, 10 at 22:53

Looks great. Love your blog too. tfs.

o

The reddish color with gray tub looks wonderful but also looked great earlier with all the plants you had in it. Lots of interesting things on your blog & great poem you wrote about the Lake!I grew up next to a much smaller lake! Thanks!! Jan

o

Thanks Everyone! I'm really enjoying this blogging business, and your kind comments make all the difference! Kathy

o

Great plant and planter combo! Love your blog too!

o

Very pretty, I love sedum. Enjoyed your blog too!

o

LOVE your blog & we are semi-near neighbors LOL!! Not to mention that our birthdays are only 10 days apart too. Keep up the great work & inspiration!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here