Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
birds and blooms magazine budget contest

Posted by camj (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 5, 10 at 17:17

In the Aug/Sept issue of Birds and Blooms they are having a "for less budget contest" No purchase necessary. Prize is $500.00 They're looking for the best backyard budget secrets. The whole issue is dedicated to all the things you see here on Garden Junk. Go to their website and type in budget contest and read about rules. They want a photo of your best garden junk project.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: birds and blooms magazine budget contest

thanks for the tip!

o

ooohhh....sounds cool!

o

It doesn't say how many times you can enter LOL. I entered 3 of my GJ pieces. It says they only anticipate 400 entries....they must underestimate us LOL

o

400?!! LOL - I was thinking of entering that many times myself. They do underestimate us. I have entered five times already. I better get busy.
-Sprout

o

$500 per winner per catagory isn't anything to sneeze at! Times are tough, even for us GJ-ers.
Ah the GJ I could create with $500! LOL

o

I just entered one but I'm thinking. . .

Good luck to all
Robert

o

I just entered too, but my pic isn't perfect. I decided to go for it instead of being perfect but not doing it!
Thanks for letting us know.
Kathy

o

B&B for less budget contest is looking for new & original ideas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here