Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A whole store of Garden Junk!

Posted by rock_oak_deer 8a TX (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 18:21

Texas Trash & Treasures

We recently visited this fun store in Carmine, TX and thought y'all would enjoy their website. You can click on their blog for more pictures too.

Here is a link that might be useful: Texas Trash & Treasures

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A whole store of Garden Junk!

Well, I would be broke by the time I walked outta there! LOL

o

Lots of wild & crazy things! I don't take to the dolls parts, that is kind of creepy, I want to fix them & make them pretty for a child again! Looks like they have a lot of fun with their business!! Jan

o

I would have gone hog wild in their store! lol! It looks like it would be fun just to visit. I'm going to have to add their blog to my favorites. TFS!

You have to check out their blog. They had a Folk Fest and I'm really diggin' the mosaiced car and truck!

Jan, I agree, using doll parts is kind of creeping. lol Although someone here made a planter out of a big doll's head that was kind of cool.

Here is a link that might be useful: Texas Trash and Treasures Blog

o

Ok, thats some cool, ugly, neat stuff. I would be broke too, but look at all the new ideas..
yes, doll parts are creepy for sure, in almost anything. Love the uniqueness.

o

Glad everyone's enjoying the site.

The doll stuff is probably for their Austin customers. Austin is a yard art city, there are some great displays there and they even had a Yard Art tour in April with plenty of creepiness on display.

o

FUN and whimsical! Love it! I had a Charlie McCarthy doll once... made me chuckle to see him. :o) Bear Hugs! Kirk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here