Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Totem Fever

Posted by mary2010 FL (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 1, 10 at 19:48

I've new to the Garden Web and have become addicted to garden totems after reading all the great postings. I had to try my hand at it this week and here is a photo of three I created. I'm already planning what to make this week. Thanks for all the great inspiration.

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden Totems

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Totem Fever

Being new to this, I just realized my photos were not posting correctly. I will attempt to post them again. I apologize for the confusion. So glad there is posting help on this forum!!!

o

Those are awesome, I love the mix of colors. You're off to a great start. Glad you showed those, I'm trying to collect stuff for a totem but glass isn't working for me. The china/teapot ones are so nice.

Did you mean to post only two? I tried the link, but it didn't open for me. Would love to see the third one.

o
RE: Now I see it

Well never mind about the third picture missing. When I opened your post I only saw two, then after I posted the third one turned up.

Looks great too!

o

How absolutely gorgeous. I love everything. Your photos are stunning and you totems are beautiful. Love the combinations - Enchanting!!
-Sprout

o

Mary...these are really cute! I love the pottery ones! they look great in your gardens! (with the brick/flowers/mulch) TFS! Jeanne S.
And, WELCOME!

o

Those are great I like the teapots also but bring in in the winter .They do not do well.

o

Welcome to Garden Junk. You might be new to garden junk but I'd say you're off to a great start. Those are gorgeous. I can't wait to see your other creations.

o

Those look beautiful! You're on your way to being a true garden junker. ;^)

o

Those are absolutely delightful, Mary! Welcome to the GW and to GJ. This forum is one big party and I can see right away that you already fit right in. Cheryl

o

I love your teapots! I haven't been able to find any of the larger ceramic ones. Yours are beautiful!!

o

Beautiful totems. Love the color combinations. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

o

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and kind words of encouragement. It sounds like I've joined an amazing group of crafters. It's funny because I've never considered myself to be a crafty person. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's beautiful creations. Can't wait to finish the next group so I can share pics. Happy "junkin" to everyone!

o

Well you really jumped in with both feet. Those are great! I love all the ceramic pieces you used, they are so colorful. I mostly do glass totem, but I'm saving for some pottery/ceramic ones. I'm glad you've joined the forum and thanks for sharing your delightful creations.
Frou

o

Those are all great. I don't know which one I like best. Awesome job. :)

o

Welcome, mary2010! You are off to an awesome start! I love your teapot totems. The first is my favorite ... I love all those funky colors and designs. But I'd take any of the other two as gifts. lol You have an eye for great pieces and how to put them together. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here